Omvang : 37,5 uur per week
Duur : 20 mei t/m 30 augustuss 2019
Niveau : HBO denk niveau
This Business Analyst will work in the Global Portal Project as part of an Agile Team, and will support the USA based Product Owner and local team in translating customer expectations into system requirements and acceptance criteria than can be delivered by the Identity & Access Management development team. In addition the analyst will perform hands-on work to assist business with the implementation. The Analyst will report to local project manager & architect.
The successful candidate will be highly self-directed, an excellent problem-solver and able to work with all levels of the organization. Excellent communication skills are required.
Identity Management EmpowerID product knowledge is a pre and experience in working in distributed agile project is required.
• Understand and communicate business needs in order to analyze and develop technical solutions that meet these needs.
• Identify dependencies between projects and other systems.
• Accurately estimate time required to complete business analysis tasks and deliverables.
• Collect and analyze the project’s business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to development team
• Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications in the form of agile user stories and acceptance criteria, in a format suitable for automated testing
• Communicate effectively with business and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements like screen, interface, and GUI designs.
We happily receiving your motivation and your CV.